Senior-Lead C/C++ Software Engineer DescriptionJob #: 50768
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is a business information company, headquartered in New York, providing the industry’s most scalable software solutions for data management and analytics.
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior C/C++ Software Engineer to join our team.
On this role, you will directly interact with product management and other engineering teams, and you will be responsible for design, implementation, and delivery of enterprise-class browser-based applications for both internal- and external-facing consumers. You will be a part of dynamic team of engineers who are developing cutting edge technology that fuels the premier BI platform in the industry. Your work will be deployed to production and used by dozens of major corporations to help drive their business goals and service their customers.
- Collaborate with the product owner, technical lead(s), product/UX designer, and other stakeholders to design, prototype and develop enterprise-class web applications
- Maintain existing code and make improvements to increase maintainability, performance, and scalability
- Support software rollouts to production
- Constantly improve code quality and test coverage
- Understand full-stack dependencies to minimize regressions and attain improved designs
- Guide and mentor junior engineers; serve as team lead if appropriate
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in C/C++ development
- Deep knowledge both in C and C++ programming languages
- Understanding of SQL concepts such as: JOIN/UNION/VIEWS
- Passion for writing well-composed, testable code with a focus on readability and maintainability
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related subject
- Mathematical background would be a plus
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+), both written and verbal
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours