Senior/Lead Software Test Automation Engineer DescriptionJob #: 50763
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Test Automation Engineer with experience in writing scripts in SenseTalk for Eggplant and Selenese for Selenium (Java, C#, Ruby, Python).
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
The client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors. They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS-based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on the AWS cloud.
The company's flagship product today is a Win32/64-based application that is hosted on-premise, either by the client or their customers. The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in C++/C#/Java/Web technologies. Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components will be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for developing, maintaining and executing automation tests
- Ensure scalability of automation and CI for the team
What You Have
- Experience in writing scripts in SenseTalk for Eggplant and Selenese for Selenium (Java, C#, Ruby, Python)
What We Offer
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events