EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our customer is an American investment management firm. It serves approximately 350 of the largest and most sophisticated global institutional clients including public and corporate pension funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, supranational agencies, sovereign wealth funds, and central banks. By having the deepest possible understanding of the global economy and financial markets and translating that understanding into great portfolios and strategic partnerships with institutional clients, they've built a distinct track record of success. They’ve done this for more than 40 years by having great people operate in a culture of radical truth and radical transparency.
We have a Team of 50+ engineers (Developers, QAs, BAs, Project Managers) on-site in USA and 20+ Developers and QAs off-shore in Malaga, Spain, who are working on one big product - multi-asset classes trading system. Now we are extending this Team with offshore position of an Engineer in Test in Malaga to extend our QA capabilities and facilitate close integration between Development and QA teams.
The ideal candidate is a passionate and hardworking engineer who can design and implement test automation and DevOps solutions working collaboratively with business, development and support teams to meet the business goals and ensure high quality of the deliverables and best time-to-market approaches.
On this role, you will join our visualization team that develops a set of systems for representing raw financial data in a convenient for financial analysts way. With no doubt, the team works in Big Data financial area. This project is about intensive QA work on the front-end side, interaction with various types of graphs and diagrams, and generating test data in the same way as it's supposed to be done for real financial analysts.
- Develop Cypress tests
- Develop screenshot diff tests
- Create test plans and test cases
- Improve CI and reporting processes in the team
- 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- 3 level of automation in QA
- Experience in Jest, Mocha, Puppeteer, YARN frameworks
- Solid GIT skills
- Ability to take ownership for Quality Assurance on project
- Experience of establishing CI and Reporting for testing
- Proficiency in AWS ES2 and S3
- Desire to be tech-oriented person rather than process, some Docker expertise and Test frameworks layers knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher speaking English level (B2+)
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Extended opportunity to grow professionally in a cross-cultural environment
- Access to various on-line courses from leading provider
- Access to engineering communities on a global scale
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social benefits in line with local legislation
- Health insurance and meal vouchers programs
- Special discount program for EPAMers with providers across Malaga and in other cities around the world
- Regular team collaboration events
- Office in a good location with easy access
- Referral bonuses
- Relocation support (for people from other countries)