SRE/DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 50477
Do you have the drive to innovate? Are you an expert when it comes to DevOps, CI & CD? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– Be part of the global DevOps team that works together to arrive at best practices to incorporate DevOps mindset in the GWM stream.
– Work closely with analysts, developers and business stakeholders across the globe.
You’ll be working in the TOC (Technology Operations Center) team in Wroclaw / Poland location. The TOC team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. We are aligned to Wealth Management Americas (WMA) business and IT DevOps Automation support Line where all software development lifecycle is controlled from initial build to production. The team is global in nature and is responsible for the full spectrum of deployment services improvement and support. As a DevOps Lead, you’ll play an important role by becoming a key driver in helping the teams transform its delivery eco-system to embrace a DevOps ethos to move towards continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
- Ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
- Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
- Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
- Maintain a knowledge database
- Ideally 5+ years of hands-on experience on Middleware technologies, deployment automation along with extensive exposure on DevOps concepts & it’s implementation
- Good knowledge of application deployment process configuration and automation
- In-depth engineering skills, technical and architectural understanding with a focus on CI/CD & Continuous Testing technologies (service design and automation) - this position is mostly associated with on-premise infra, but it is planned to be migrated into Azure Cloud
- Good knowledge of: UNIX, Shell/Python/Perl
- Experience with Java (administration and support) would be an asset
- Experience in setting up continuous deployment environment
- Experience in orchestrating multi-tier Automation frameworks that can be utilized at both a platform and service level, ideally within CI / CD DevOps environment
- Hands-on understanding and knowledge of other programming / scripting languages
- Good understanding of Agile methodology; able to lead Scrum teams
- Excellent process understanding and delivery management skills
- Ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
- Track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
- Confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted