Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients
around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Good knowledge of Scala
- Experience in SQL
- Understanding of data platform concepts in Cloud environments
- Experience in building data processing pipelines
- Hands on Spark
- MS Azure Cloud – nice to have
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Unlimited access to Linkedin learning solutions
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule
About the Project
Our Customer is an American diversified global insurer, and the third-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States. It ranks in the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the United States and is headquartered in Boston, MA with the big development center in Portsmouth, NH.