Senior ServiceNow Developer DescriptionJob #: 49953
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #9 on Gartner’s 25 Fastest-Growing IT Services Providers and as a Leader in Digital Platform Engineering Services by Forrester (Q2 2016). Forrester defines digital platforms as the new generation systems that drive customer experience and differentiation. Forrester recognized EPAM successfully combines core product development and integration capabilities with design thinking, experience strategy and business consulting - taking ownership across the entire product and platform development lifecycle.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
The multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the very middle of EPAM circulation, running large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities to our colleagues.
EPAM Hungary was recently selected as the ‘IT Company of the Year in CEE’, at Central Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards and listed in Top 10 ‘Employer of the Year’ in 2017, at European Business Awards.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
EPAM Budapest office is looking for a Senior ServiceNow Developer.
- Enhance the ServiceNow ITSM platform to create new catalog items, enterprise system integrations and custom extensions
- Utilize the workflow and process capabilities of ServiceNow to develop custom scoped applications that internally integrate with the ServiceNow ITSM and CMDB capabilities
- Experienced Senior Software Developer with specific experience in developing on the ServiceNow ITSM Platform
- ServiceNow (SNOW) Developer 5+ years experience, or in a Senior Level development position, knowledge and capability may replace years of experience
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow internal ITSM implementation, internal data structures, db tables, cmdb
- Knows how to develop scoped applications within ServiceNow, standard processes for extending internal db models, standard way of building integrations and user interfaces
- Expected to be able to take high level requirements, build protypes to validate requirements, provide a detailed design and take it to full implementation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, required to work with global team
- Strong Knowledge of integration standards, RESTfull services, JSON structures
- Should be willing to work flexible schedule to support global implementation
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Use of high valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects