Senior QA Automation .NET DescriptionJob #: 49742
Currently we are looking for a Senior QA Automation .NET for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone who is:
- able to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change / improvement.
- able to analyze applications thoroughly & come up with own ideas to automate some of the process to make our life easier
- accurate at work, paying attention to details and feels strong responsibility for own work
- strong in analytical and logical reasoning capability.
- 3+ year experience on senior QA automation engineer position
- Basic testing standards and techniques
- SpecFlow, SpecFlow+, possibly NUnit (step definitions / bindings, binding scope, scenario and feature setups / cleanups, Scenario / Feature contexts, context injection, hooks and tags)
- SQL (queries, stored procedures, views)
- Git as SVCS
- TeamCity as CI tool
- Jira as a Scrum board and test management system
- Scrum (good understanding, active participation in scrum meetings and in dev meeting as well)
- English (Minimal B1 level)
Nice to have
- Ability to understand and use DEV code (software design patterns knowledge is desirable as well as understanding of such things like dependency injection)
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience testing with Kafka or any other similar distributed system
- Experience in Java or Kotlin is a plus
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- English language classes
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted