Software Test Engineer (Mobile) DescriptionJob #: 48793
We are looking for a self-dependent and proactive Software Testing Engineer with the primary skill Functional Testing in Mobile.
We represent a mature mobile practice with more than a decade of history. We actively share our mobile expertise with colleagues across our numerous projects and strive excellence in what we do.
You will be invited to one of our existing or new projects in e-commerce, healthcare, telecom, and many other domains. Our mobile testing community is actively growing, and new opportunities arise every month.
Given you are proactive, result-driven and moving in line with the mobile testing trends, you are welcomed to explore your potential as part of our team.
- iOS and Android native application testing
- Participating in different testing levels, from Unit until Acceptance
- Collaborating with developers, BA, and other teammates, following one of the Agile frameworks
- Reviewing requirements and discussing improvements with stakeholders
- Developing test documentation
- Reporting and analyzing testing results
- Communicating with the team and the customer on a daily basis
- 1 year in Mobile native application testing
- Experience with tools like xCode, Android Studio, emulators and web-proxy tools (Charles, Fiddler, etc.)
- Web services knowledge: REST, JSON, xml, etc
- Understanding of mobile testing specifics
- Hands-on experience in Test Case writing
- Understanding of the requirements review process
- Understanding of the bug lifecycle
- Intermediate (B1) level of spoken and written English
- Good communication and troubleshooting skills
- Strong adaptation support during the introduction to the company and the project
- Work in a team of mobile testing experts
- Internal learning courses, including technical and English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Social package: healthcare, sports, family care and others
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events