Senior DevOps Engineer DescriptionJob #: 47602
We believe open, honest, and proactive communication builds trust and empowers us to be our best (Make it Personal).
We handle our problems constructively and together (Be Real).
We go above and beyond to build something truly special and lasting (Bring Your ‘A’ Game).
Most importantly, we celebrate and communicate our success by recognizing each other across all teams and levels of our organization (Pat The Back).
We are looking for a strong candidate with experience in building and deploying pipelines for Linux and Windows environments, containers, Amazon cloud, EKS/ECS, and Terraform.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our customer is a digital marketing platform for purchasing tickets for sports and entertainment events in the US and overseas. Its core values reflect a culture that celebrates individual differences, collective achievements, and respect for one another.
Our culture is a representation of who we are now, and who we aspire to be in the future. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where collaboration, accountability, and visibility enable you to make a difference every day, then our company may be a perfect match.
- Lead and manage a small team of Senior Systems Engineers (DevOps)
- Improve the stability, uptime and security of our AWS QA, Stage and Production environments
- Create systems designed to scale quickly and be fault tolerant
- Coding of infrastructure systems to deploy and operate a fully automated and AWS production environment
- Maintain continuous monitoring of infrastructure
- Support centralized logging of systems and applications
- Use configuration management toolsets to ensure systems are kept up to date with the latest security updates
- Deal with the Development team to improve code performance in the production environment
- Work with the Product, Dev and QA to design and deploy new sites and services as required
- 5 years of infrastructure experience
- 3-5 years of AWS experience
- 2-3 years of DevOps management experience
- Strong khowledge of Windows operating system
- Deep understanding of Linux operating system
- Practice in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Familiar with Terraform
Nice to have
- Master/Slave configuration experience
- 24/7 high traffic production environment experience
- SQL experience (MSSQL, ORACLE, PostgreSQL)
- AWS (EC2, VPC, Redshift, RDS, Lambda, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk)
- Consul & Vault
- Redis Clusters
- Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo
- .NET classic and .NET CORE
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events