Pre-Sales Engineer/ Solution Architect DescriptionJob #: 47201
Currently we are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer/ Solution Architect for our Russia Big Data business unit to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a Presales Engineer – a senior professional who will play a crucial role in the business development process and business proposals creation including lead qualification, elaboration of EPAM offering, value proposition and final deal closure. The successful candidate will work with EPAM Big Data Team, Industry and Geographical Business Units and Competency Centers to develop and present business solutions, aligning business needs and positioning EPAM experience and services as a key differentiator and competitive advantage.
This person must be comfortable mapping business requirements into EPAM capabilities and services, suggesting delivery methodologies, defining financial models, prerequisites and dependencies of a successful engagement, coordinating and integrating business development activities across multiple organizational units and divisions at EPAM.
We are looking for talented people who will have the chance to propel their careers to the next level. Your work will directly influence strategic decisions and transformation for Fortune 500 corporations.
- Work as a part of EPAM Russia Big Data team with EPAM senior management, account managers, heads of business units and competency centers, architects on a daily basis presenting a solution from a business perspective
- Drive preparation and participate in Q&A sessions
- Act as a single point of contact collaborating with EPAM Global Finance and Legal Divisions and providing a comprehensive targeted response
- Integrate technical solution implementation approach into business proposals, build pricing models based on technical estimates, timelines and cost analyses
- Create offline and online presentations featuring EPAM values, experience, and services
- Continually collect and structure EPAM technological and business experience for further reuse by sales and presales teams
- 3+ years of overall IT experience and/or other technical, mathematical background
- Experience in project management, strategic consulting and/or MBA
- Good written and spoken English
- Understanding of software development life cycle (RUP, Agile), operations (ITIL®)
- Practical knowledge and experience working with clients (ideally onsite)
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events