Our team is developing a set of solutions for our customer, which develops and provides market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to participants in the global capital markets that include sell-side banks, publicly traded companies, and buy-side institutions in the United States and internationally.
The project is a Customer’s Municipal Book running system, the industry standard for managing all new issue municipal securities online. It leverages large set of modern technologies and practices, uses Scrum to manage the process and involves lots of collaboration between different teams.
On this role, you will have an opportunity to join the project which is gradually moving to new stack of technologies: ASP.NET Core, Kafka, Docker, AWS. Existing application is built on ASP.NET, MS SQL, COM.
Please note that there is a shift schedule planned for this position: from 4PM to 12AM every other week.
- Monitor PROD environment during customer business hours
- Troubleshoot issues
- Contribute to the database performance tuning (MS SQL)
- Work with Enterprise Integration Solutions
- Conduct API management
- Take responsibility for a bug fixing
- Reduce technical debt
- CI & CD implementation
- 4+ years of commercial experience .NET development; strong knowledge of .NET Core
- Confident knowledge and experience in the following technologies: OS: Windows Server 2016; Web Server: IIS; Monitoring: Splunk; Messaging: MSMQ, IBM MQ, NServiceBus, Kafka; CI & CD: TeamCity, TFS Release, PowerShell DSC, Docker; Storage: MS SQL Server
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours