Currently we are looking for a Software Testing Engineer for our Prague office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is an Investment Bank who provides large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs.
The unit is responsible for balance sheet optimization through loan lifecycle management which includes origination, economic funding, credit hedging and structuring.
The project is set of front office Angular/.NET web applications which pre-calculate credit exposure and perform what-if calculations. The successful candidate will work in a distributed across multiple locations team and will be taking over all testing activities.
- Manually test web applications
- Raise Jira tickets with comprehensive descriptions, steps to reproduce etc
- Be able to lead UAT calls and be a point of contact for business/dev team
- Get to a position of being an expert across applications
- Create test documentation for the project (test plan/test procedures)
- 3+ years of commercial experience within software testing
- Good understanding of testing theory
- Experience in software release procedures and defect tracking, test design and execution
- Experience with SQL
- Good command of English
Nice to have
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with working in Agile teams
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle – from concept to delivery into production
- Opportunity to work on leading edge FinTech platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Using English on a daily basis, communication with people from different countries
- Comfortable modern offices in Prague 4
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, wage compensation for the first three days of illness, meal vouchers, flexi pass, annual coupon of Prague city public transport, multisport cards)
- Czech and English language courses
- Start ASAP/negotiable
- Relocation assistance including the coverage of the relocation costs (if needed)
- Rotation program - possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects within 25 countries
- Referral bonuses for recommended candidates