We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for an Electrical Engineer for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
Our global client is developing a new, state of-the-art of automation equipment system that will improve access to services critical to people.
This new system targets a complicated industry—the production of something custom for each small-quantity order that requires passing delicate parts through a unique set of processing steps at different machines. With existing technology, orchestrating all of the machines and the movement of parts between them is a huge challenge.
After years working on this problem, the client has partnered with EPAM-Continuum engineers in the United States, through which we've developed a new prototype system to cleverly address this complexity with an automation solution. We need your help finishing the design and getting it into production. In particular, we'll be focused on two components of the factory:
- A 3-axis system which precisely picks up and moves parts;
- A high throughput transportation mechanism that can handle the movement of many parts between many machines simultaneously.
Our involvement in the project is growing and we are using this opportunity to expand our team to Belarus and Switzerland.
We are looking for an exceptional engineer with 2-4 years of engineering experience that has exposed you to a variety of industries, applications, technologies and projects.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for exceptional engineers with 2-4 years of experience who develop creative, robust solutions to complex problems. Your skills demonstrate a broad base of practical knowledge, but you have the ability to ‘go theoretical’ to attain the necessary results.
You are also motivated to document and communicate the elements of your designs to fellow teammates. You are interested in contributing to teams from multiple disciplines including: mechanical, electrical, software, and human factors engineers; industrial and human interface designers, usability specialists, and design strategists.
- 2-4 years of electrical engineering experience
- Design and implementation of board-level circuit design, especially targeted toward embedded systems
- Excellent lab, instrumentation, and analysis skills
- PCB Layout
- BSME or equivalent from an accredited engineering program
Nice to have
- Embedded systems programming
- Practical working knowledge of design for electromagnetic compatibility
- Analog, digital, and mixed-signal circuit development
- Wireless system design, including transceiver design, antenna design, and baseband development
- RF development around communications platforms, and high-power systems
- Display systems, including custom OLED and touchscreen devices
- Power system design, including low power systems and battery management and charging
- Programmable logic design (FPGA, CPLD) and digital simulation
- Electro-motive technologies
- Sensor technologies
- Applied Control Theory, cascade and state
- Design for Electromagnetic Compatibility, IEC-61000
- Applied safety standards, IEC-61010, IEC-60601 or equivalent
- Design for radiated and conducted emissions and immunity, consistent with FCC regulations
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects