Our client is a US financial technology company that offers an online worker payout platform for financial institutions and marketplace companies. Its payment platform and settlement network allow companies to distribute funds across countries in different currencies. It provides a wide range of payment capabilities.
The payout platform empowers businesses to send outbound payments to 200+ countries and territories, with local clearing in 95+ countries—no regional bank accounts required. The platform goal is to provide organizations with a fast, efficient, and transparent way to distribute funds to their global contractors, suppliers, and resellers.
EPAM team is working with the client on Bank Integration project, it includes customizing the payment platform for different banks.
- 3+ years` Java development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java Core/Java 8
- Experience in Spring (Core, Data, MVC, Integration)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Deep knowledge of design patterns
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals to accomplish common goals
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Critical thinking on development approach
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours