Please, pay attention that this position is for remote work only.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on a long-term project, enhance your English communication skills and work with a globally renowned customer.
Join our team. Let’s build something great together!
- Write a high quality, testable code following clean code principles
- Be involved in building a proper solution for the customer and improving the quality of this solution by offering the best software development methodologies
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis to clarify business requirements
- Participate in regular demos, presentations, groomings, plannings with the customer
- Lead a team of 5 people in cooperation with team members from customer side
- 4+ years of experience in .NET development (C#, .NET Framework)
- Solid skills and good understanding of code testing. (Unit, Integration testing), asynchronous programming, WCF, Web API, Publish subscribe pattern
- Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Ability to solve some architectural issues
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Scrum
- Basic (or higher) Jenkins experience
- Intermediate (B1) level of spoken and written English. English skills enough for daily reporting and cooperation with developers and management from customer side
- Nice to have experience in Azure Cloud development stack: Blob storage, Service bus messaging, Cosmos DB, SQL, Azure Service Fabric technology, Log analytic, Azure PowerShell SDK
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule