Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a company from Silicon Valley, with true ‘startup’ spirit within the team, and Google-like approach to work. It is a leader in file sharing and collaboration solution. Over 25,000 businesses and individuals rely on it to deliver secure solutions with exceptional performance.
Company is proud of its enhanced security compared to its competitors, seamless and automatic access to documents, files, and shared folders etc. For example, its file distribution to a mobile workforce, real-time document back-up and continuous availability, and secure large files sending and FTP replacement.
Currently we are welcome you to join the technical operations service development project for client’s Secure File Share and Synchronization Service. Complex code, heavy computing, and cutting edge technologies – it’s all about this project. We focus on performance, and stability and use the latest features to increase them. You will participate in cross-platform development for the client on the solution, which provides synchronization and data exchange.
- Work with DevOps team to keep production configuration in sync with other environments
- Automate manual repeatable workarounds
- Prepare and perform application configuration changes (including all components)
- Conduct the application components installation, configuration, upgrade and tuning including monitoring and performance metrics definition (components like Apigee, Redis, Memcache, IRM)
- Analyze hardware requirements of new and existing application components, propose and implement infrastructure changes and improvements
- Perform day-to-day application components maintenance tasks including log analyze, incident troubleshooting and resolution
- Participate in new service components onboarding
- Communicate with vendors of used software products and tools
- Take responsibility for production issues troubleshooting and resolution, root cause analysis
- Systems Engineer or DevOps background
- Strong Infrastructure as a Code experience
- Solid experience with Terraform, Packer and rest of HashiCorp toolset
- Docker and AWS production experience at least on Advanced level, but not only for core services, like EC2, VPC
- Hands-on AWS Cloud experience: EC2/S3, CloudFormation, DCS, VPC, ALB, Route53, etc
- Expertise in Docker swarm
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes use for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications
- Linux administration: CentOS or Ubuntu
- Proficiency in CMS: Ansible, Chef, or Terraform
- At least Intermediate level of English (B1)
Nice to have
- OpenStack experience
- Familiarity with Serverless computing
- PaaS/CaaS/FaaS/IaaS cloud architecture experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours