Java Engineer (AEM) DescriptionJob #: 32891
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
This is a good professional opportunity for Java developers interested in full-stack development and learning modern CMS. Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is the leading digital experience management solution that helps deliver compelling content across experiences — such as web, mobile, and the Internet of Things (IoT). From a technology viewpoint, AEM is a Java framework created by Adobe. Working with AEM will give you good skills in CMS design, implementation, principles and architecture.
Project technologies and tools
- Java, JSP, JSTL
- REST, XML-RPC
- Adobe AEM/CQ (Day CQ)
- Work in Agile team
- Participate in technical design and estimation
- Communicate directly with the customer
- Write high quality code
- Perform code review
- 2+ years of practical experience in Java
- Front-end web development using jQuery
- Experience with ExtJS frameworks will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours