Lead Front-end Developer DescriptionJob #: 30512
Front-end Engineers! We offer a Lead Front-end Developer to join our team for working with a scalable platform with Project/Delivery Metrics and KPIs to help manage projects and teams make the processes transparent and based on timely made decisions.
You will join a real Product team: with true start-up spirit, from scratch features development, hot brainstorming sessions where your opinion would definitely be counted, open communication with key stakeholders and, opportunity to participate in demos and consulting sessions for customers (including external ones). This is a long-term assignment, 6+ months.
Interested? – Just let us know about your intention to join us – and we will immediately contact you!
- Drive front-end team (3-4 Developers)
- Collaborate daily with the development team, Product Owner, higher Stakeholders (up to delivery directors) to discuss features they require
- Drive and supervise overall Architecture of the front-end in the product
- Develop complex features, suggest architectural improvements, review code of other team members
- Participate in reviews of features requested by clients to suggest proper architectural solutions / improvements and thus avoid костыль-driven architecture in long term
- Help in the productization of the tool for external clients (i.e. shipping to outside of EPAM, installation on external environments) – yes, this is a real product
- Technologies: AngularJS (1.6), ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, CSS/LESS, HTML/REST/JSON
- Skills: learn existing solution, analyze requirements, create prototypes, teamwork
- Experience with tools: Jira, Git, Jenkins, Sonar
- English: Pre-Intermediate level (A2) or higher
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events