Currently we are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a Canadian retail company that sells a wide range of automotive, sports, leisure and home products. We are creating eCommerce projects for their businesses to endorse client’s presence online and make customer experience smooth both offline and online. There are projects for online shopping, POS terminals, customer’s reward systems, stores optimization, etc.
Our teams are participating during in the whole process of product development, starting from discovery phase and proposing technology stack and architecture until the final release. The teams consist of 7-10 people, among which are Java Developers (back-end) and a JS Developer (front-end), as well as a Tech Leader and QA.
- Test automation and maintenance
- Tests execution
- Bug reporting and verification
- 2+ years of experience as an Automation Tester
- Good understanding of and experience in Java programing language
- Selenium WD experience
- Strong understanding of XML Path Language
- Good understanding of BDD/TDD/ATDD methodologies
- Experience in automation framework JBehave + Thucydides/Serenity
- Experience in REST/SOAP testing
- Analysis of results and identification of bottle necks
- Experience working in Git
- Experience working in Maven
- Experience working with Linux
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Ability to setup automation framework
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI i.e. Jenkins
- At least Intermediate English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Partial grant of the cost of certification
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)