Currently we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provides long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for the implementation of features described in the requirement specifications and design documents.
As a Senior/Lead .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing sub-systems or whole solutions, and potentially assume a team lead role.
- Deep knowledge of and at least 3-5 years of experience in .NET development using C#
- Experience with at least one major area in .NET (e.g. ASP.NET, WPF)
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, clean code, programming principles, and design patterns
- Good understanding of the SDLC processes and tools (e.g. code reviews, distributed version control, testing)
- Good English communication skills (B1+ overall language level)
Nice to have
- Experience in system design and architecture
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, and related tools (e.g. TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins)
- Experience with database technologies (relational and/or non-relational databases, query languages, and ORMs)
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment (like Scrum or Kanban, with tools like JIRA or Trello)
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects